Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Thai Xs

Interesting.

Just like what zainhafsham (as he commented on my D&E post), many of my Malaysian friends have either ex boyfriends or ex girlfriends.

Is it because we are part of the Association of South East Asian Nations or because it is quite economically viable nowadays to have a (dirty?) weekend in Bangkok via the Now Everybody Can Fly airlines?

Love affairs (or just affiars) are pretty much...... borderless nowadays!

Kanichi Ohmae once wrote in his book during pre MSC days about the borderless nature of communication technology where any phone calls in the "future" from wherever to wherever would be flat rate. It didn't make sense to me until I discovered Skype.

Someone should write about borderless love affairs in this borderless world.......

*sigh* my body is aching. I miss Thai massage ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine wasn't a long weekend. We were both aliens in a foreign land. I cldnt make any inroads with the local blondes so I tried the next best thing.

But seriously, no I pursued her with all the skills and experience I had.

She is/was a classic Thai beauty and had the renowned thai femininity & sexuality.

Excuse me while i go kick myself for being a dumb arse in my youth.

shemeq said...

zain: sempah? i was supposed to ride sempah last saturday but the wedding on friday nite.......

i sm so unfit. so, hospital to peak in 45 mins ;-)