Sunday, August 26, 2007

10 minutes revisit......

I can't possibly meet everybody over a weekend. I really wish I could.

With a birthday party (I saw double before even sipping a drop of alcohol!), RARS warded from I don't know what he ate for 2 weeks in Penang, cycling in Ulu Langat which did not happen as it rained cats and dogs as soon as I reached the water catchment area for Klang Valley (I had 2 massive servings of nasi lemak daun pisang, instead!), my niece gave birth to a healthy baby girl and one of my favorite girls, LL is in town.

We went to a familiar venue, The Attic to meet up. Reached at about 45 minutes after midnight since we had to wait for the birthday cake to be out before we could leave the I-saw-double-party. Had a great time with LL and her crazy siblings.

The L sisters insisted, I drove them home.

Great!

When they were in the car with JD and Red Planet, I blasted the song LADY by MOJO on the stereo. Everybody was dancing and screaming in the car.

It was a fantastic 10 minutes revisit of BARBARRAN era.

We all miss that place, BIG TIME!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Auuww....let's do a party again laa ;)

Ozi said...

http://jinggez.blogspot.com

nice blog man...