Saturday, June 02, 2007

PERHENTIAN ISLAND - DAY 2


Just a minute ago while I was booting up my lap top a Chinese girl (early 20’s) approached my table

Excuse me sir.

Yes (Am I sitting at Nirvanna Maju in Bangsar and someone is trying to sell me something? I thought for a second)

With thick Chinese accent she went

I lost a bet with my friends and I have to take a picture with you.

Oh OK… (now, where is the Candid Camera crew)

When I turned around, about 10 of her friends were watching us lead by a guy with a pocket camera (I hope it’s a Nikon)

Snap!

I asked: Where are you guys from?

Ipoh (mali?)

Oh.. Have a good time!

Errr..... not yet sir.

Huh?????

One more penalty…

(Double) Huh????

I have to hug you sir.

I gave her a polar bear hug.

Hugs. It has been a while since the last time I gave a tight polar bear hug to someone I really care…….

*Sigh*
Must be the fresh air of Perhentian and the soothing music in the background…


The waiter came and delivered my teh tarik.

He went:
Demo tu ingak abe mak salleh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha thats a good one! so when's our next nirvana date? have to update you on my 'gay' weekend!!!!

shemeq said...

ms nirvana:
what have the Russians done to you?
anytime babe.
i am totally overdosed of Terengganu Chinese food.