Saturday, June 23, 2007

Am I am freak?

I am not particularly a neat kind of person, nor am I a messy type. Just normal. Even if I do not have a maid who comes once a week, I think I can manage. I have done that before, for a long time, since college days.



Some how or rather some of my friends have the impression that I am quite anal. Oh well, if you are drinking a glass of cold drinks, obviously you have to utilize the coaster, right? There is nothing wrong with that. It is just proper.



But, I have to admit one thing. It has been several occasions when I went for my appointments and encountered those frames on the wall which were not aligned properly, I would actually straighten it.



Does that mean I am a freak?

By the way, I have stopped doing that.......


Sumpah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya ke? hehehe. eh are you in kl? ada documents for you to sign lor....

shemeq said...

anonymous: i am in town la wey. u have owe me breakfast at decanter, medan dsara!