Sunday, June 03, 2007

On My Knees



I was kneeling the 2 solid days to photograph food, food and food. Most of the time I had to kneel on the floor. (worse than carpet burn ;-)) My knees were aching and so was my back (sign of old age?). Seriously, it was literally a back breaking task. Laborious! But I am quite happy with the results.

Pretty worth it after acquiring a set of my own lighting. With a bit of creativity, I think I can have a little studio at home. (God I need a bigger space!)

Yes, any of you interested to be a model? I want to practice good portraits!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, how old is Shemeq now?? BTW, call me when you get back

shemeq said...

baba:
shemeq is almost four. still cleverer than ary's cats.
kiss kiss...

Anonymous said...

hehehe i can be your model. my cats too

StaRshOOter said...

ala....dah beli lighting equipment! me so jeles...me so busy nowadays dont even have time to play wth my Nikon arrrghh!

Krew said...

Where did u get your equipment? I've been thinking of setting up one at my place too.

Do let me know.

shemeq said...

anonymous:
i think i can soon. my aim is to have a mobile studio. but have o pay for mob & demob lor!

starshooter:
with lightings, totally different feels and skills. a new dimension for me.
if
property is: location location location
photography is: lighting lighting lighting

crewcut:
let go lah. it's my toys r us.