Sunday, June 24, 2007

colors of sungai buloh

BB wanted to get a pokok bunga cempaka for his balcony. I thought it was a brilliant idea since he has the space for it and it will definitely make the balcony look better. I suggested to go to, where else, sungai buloh.



I went there many times before until it was invaded by the datins and puan sris who loaded their range rovers and spoilt the market. Why travel so far if I can get something for the same price, closer to home.



Anyway. we drove to sungai buloh. The whole place looked totally different with highways, spaghetti flyovers and endless blocks of high density flats so badly designed and built. Future slums, I thought.



The area is totally different now we almost missed the turning to go to those nurseries by the roadside as I wasn't really sure how to get to the area where they use to have hospital for the lapers. Is it still there, I wonder. I don't know. I didn't want to take the chance as it was rather a hot day.



It was a good decision to bring my camera along, hence these images of flowers.....

After choosing the plant, pot, soil and pebbles, the workers miraculously managed to fit everything including the 6ft odd pokok bunga cempaka into a sport sedan.

Unbelievable!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

BB ker yang pakai t shirt kuning ?

MBA said...

Thanks for accompanying me to Sg Buloh. It was good fun and the tree is amazing.

shemeq said...

pretty:
yup!

mba:
no worries mate! it was fun.