Sunday, October 30, 2011

Tuan Senang Besar

Credit: Photo by Jason Hue

The passing of a friend which reminds us not to take our life for granted.

Kharis, even though I do not know him very well, is a jovial guy I me a couple of years ago, on his bike in Ulu Langat. Our favorite route of nasi lemak and durian finale.

We rode together at lest ONCE, climbing up Genting Peres - the political boundary of Selangor and Negeri Sembilan.

I also bumped into him running the 10km Lake Garden - Kenny Hills loop in the city. 

He was quite a jovial guy. Very active in social media, very likable and sometime he throw on my wall with some subtly controversial remarks - but I didn't mind it at all. It was just a joke. 

He had a good sense of humor, quite articulate and vocal on face book.

I am proud to have someone like him as a friend. 

May Allah bless your soul my friend.

Al-fatihah.

Shot this in Masjid Bulat in PJ while waiting for TSB's jenazah to arrive.

No comments: