Monday, October 17, 2011

Alain's 50th



I was at a friends 50th birthday party. It was quite fun. I can't believe Alain (A gentlemen from Montreal, with a beautiful wife and wonderful children) is 50.

He actually play the electric guitar on the stage with his son - Stairway to Heaven. Coolest.

When I returned home, it was after midnight. I checked my mail box and my dear friend Jim who of a shop that sells les objects des art, told me that someone bought 3 pieces of my work was sold recently.



And Jim is opening another shop in a new shopping mall called Publica (Between Mont Kiara and Jalan Duta) and he want me to have another exhibition.


Of course I said YES.

I think this time around I want to show more travel photography and most probably I will blow up some of the pieces really BIG. The effect would be different.


Lets work on it

No comments: