Friday, August 01, 2008

Why Perdana V6 Executive and Monsoon Cup and Masjid Kristal Only? Check the new Lapangan Terbang Kuala Terengganu too!




Hari Raya came. Hari Raya gone.

Airport still not complete.



I was in Kuala Terengganu last week and very disappointed with the airport.

The entrance (the main gate) was rather dark.

The road sings were not only small, they were just not properly lit up.



I have been to the airport countless times, since I was small, yet I took a wrong turn due to poor visuals and missed the departure hall.

I thought that was it, until I went into the building and checked in.

The signages within the building are also small - besar semut!

I needed the toilet desperately, followed the sign lead me to the other rather dark end of the hall and the toilets were locked - when I really needed to go! After asking Information, I found the operational WC.

BUT (or course - I am a Kaki Complain!)

The door is small and the whole toilet is small. I have to squeeze my trolley into the toilet. (I can't bloody leave my precious camera gear outside unattended!)

Guess what?



I actually came back out from the wash room to find out whether it was a Ladies or Gents!

There was no urinal in the men's washroom! Just cubicles!

UNBELIEVABLE!

The airport was built last year.

They aimed to complete before election to proof to people the then state government cared and upgraded the infrastructure.

Almost election time it was opened to public but was grossly incomplete and dangerous. I saw electrical cables on the wet floor!

Election came. Election gone.


Airport still not complete.

Then they aimed for Sukma - The national sporting event - like national olympics.

Sukma came. Sukma gone. (Terengganu won - yeay!)
Airport still not completed.

My Japanese and Aussie partners shook their heads - In Japan, this is impossible.


Like I said, I ni kan kaki complain.

I went to Information.

Kak, kenapa airport ni teruk sangat? Macam macam benda tak kena.

Kakak dah tak larat nak dengar dik. Malaysia Airport "dipaksa" untuk menerima "delivery". Malaysa Airport Berhad tak setuju nak terima tapi JKR dah luluskan kerja kontraktor dan ketua kami cakap kita dipaksa menerima bangunan ni.

AND

JKR telah syaratkan pada kita, kita tak boleh merubah apa apa didalam airport ni selama 2 tahun daripada tarikh serahan - which mean they cannot enlarge the signage and other things.

And you know what?

The lift (only 1 located between escalators) is SMALL. Only one trolly can fit in there.

I MEAN...

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?



SESUATU!!!!!!

At the end I ask the kakak.

Macamana nak complain ni?

Adik tulis je kat surat kabar. Kita orang memang sokong kalau orang tulis kat surat khabar. Biar orang semua tahu!


Kesian my Terengganu :-(

MB came. MB gone.


Airport still not completed......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahha ~

I think u should write about the crumbling Stadium ( parts of it already kissed the ground ) and the leaking aquatic center(?).

Quote : Terengganu won - yeay!