Tuesday, August 19, 2008

One Morning with JD the Blonde

7.45am

I was still cuddling my pillows underneath my soft warm quilt. I could vaguely hear CNN’s coverage on Musharraf’s resignation.

The jazz tone from my phone went off.

JD was on the line.

With my sleepy voice:

Hello (while stretching myself).

Can you hear me?

Yes….

Can you hear me?

Yes!

Can you hear me or not?

Yessss!!!! Yes! Yes!!!! I am still in bed lah!

Awwwww.. when I grow up I want to be like you.


(yeah, whatever!)



What’s up? Mana kau?


I am on the way to work and I am testing this new hands free.


(Am I really interested here?)

Ohhh which type?

The one macam earphone.


(Suddenly I felt so awake, dang!)


You mean like those that covers the whole ears…?

No! The one that looks like ear plug.


(ah but then???)

So, all these while you have been talking without hands free?

Yeah.

Did you just buy it?

No, it came with the phone that YI gave me.

And why didn’t you use it before?

I just found out the hands free kit is included and it was in the box

(I am totally awake now!) - (BLONDE MOMENT NO. 1)


(I rolled my eyes 360 degrees and change CNN to BBC on stubborn Russians in Georgia)

I am still trying to figure out how to use the volume of this phone – you know how to make my voice louder or how to make the person on the other side louder.

Oh that’s easy. You can just take the piss out of the people you call then their voice will be louder.

Hang on ahhh, let me figure out how to do that. I think it this button here. Hang on ahhh…

And then the phone went…toooooot tooooooot toooooot

(BLONDE MOMENT NO. 2)

I sighed a little, rolled my eyes went back into slumber land.


Classic! JD at his BEST!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

darling i've had MORE than 1000 JD Blonde moments ... sometimes entertaining, sometimes exasperating ... ha ha ...

;-D