Wednesday, August 13, 2008

♥@ 1st sight - 27

I was having lunch alone on Sunday at Berjaya, Bangsar.

Alone, because my regular Sunday Berjaya company either still in bed, or recuperating from their Saturday night out.

Reading the Sunday Star mining my own business, enjoying the food, not the news.

Bumped into a couple of friends.

Quite embarrassing as I was scruffy, messy, smelly after 30 minutes on the treadmill – and obviously no shower of the day yet…. (hey it’s Sunday!).

Toward the end, a guy, mid 40’s with a baseball cap with French flag on it - French cap?

Is that your car?

Yeah, yeah.

It’s nicely done.

Thanks! Have you got one too? Are you into vintages as well?

I am driving the 122s (Volvo) today. I have 6 other cars - Austin-Healey, MG, Volvo. All stored in Hulu Langat.(while showing the photos of his car from the hand phone).

We exchanged some restoration tips.

6 classic cars?

I wonder how he maintains them. The cost is one thing, but how do you keep up warming up or have regular runs of all the cars???

No comments: