Monday, August 13, 2012

Pura in memories



One of the most wonderful things about being a photographer is the ability to recall - not only the details of the subjects - but also the elements behind the camera and the surrounding - which do not appear in the photograph
This photo reminds me of the beauty of Pura Tanjung Sabtu’s architecture. I miss this place. I remember the cool breeze against my face in the evening. I even remember the smell of Bunga Kerak Nasi - Well, thats what we call it back in Terengganu. 
To a certain extend, kerak nasi it self smells quite nice too, especially the half burnt ones, I think. Anyway, Pura has that and the smell that fills the cool night with beautiful fragrant. 


And when you look at the sky, full moon is shining above you with silhouette of the traditional roof - the atap.

No comments: