Saturday, July 30, 2011

Fun Spin to the East Coast









I ended up in Pulau Kapas - last beach holiday before the holy month of Ramadan. At the same time, my nephew was scheduled to get engaged during the same weekend so I guess I could kill 2 birds with one stone.




Unfortunately (or may be fortunately) my car took longer time than usual to be serviced due to unavailability of a spare part. My last resort was to call my friend and exchange my Jeep over the weekend for his Mini Cooper.




I love driving the Cooper. Not as quiet or as comfortable as my sedan, but definitely more fun to drive.


It’s like driving a relatively more comfortable version go cart. It sticks to the road like glue. I like to flirt with the max when negotiating a bend.




The usual ritual, of course, we have to stop by Hai Peng Kopitiam in Chukai, Kemaman for a cuppa, kaya buns adnd half boiled eggs. Yummy!




No comments: