Monday, November 16, 2009

Kunang Kunang

My maiden Firefly voyage.


I was impressed the moment I arrived at Terminal 3 after a traumatic experience passing Terminal 1 and it was there anymore. Sad to see an ugly industrious building with striking green color that looks horrible from a far.

How I hate to think about what they did to Terminal 1.

Back to Terminal 3. Yeah, it was nice, not too big (and NOT small either), pleasant d├ęcor, logical flow, variety of restaurant and the menu is NOT expensive at all.

People are warmer.

KLIA, in many ways, is rather COLD.



3 comments:

orange said...

Mr. M, i've introduced ur blog to some of myfrens here cos u've lots nice pixs. of malaysia. they love it. said u're cool.hope u dont mind.

MBA said...

Terminal 1 and 2 will undergo a major makeover by my client...they've got big plans for that area.

shemeq said...

orange,

thanks

i hope they will enjoy it