Saturday, September 26, 2009







Selamat Hari Raya


Had a wonderful raya with my family, especially my anak buah (niece and nephews).

I envy my brothers and sister who are blessed with beautiful children.


I have never spent more than 3 days previously to celebrate raya kat kampung. This time around, I spent almost a week and it was really fun – mercun and bunga api included.

3 of my suster couldn’t make it this year, but the 5 Husin brothers had a good time bonding, talking about our family, relatives and of course Terengganu politics (tak habis habis!)



Of course I stuffed my face with loads of food. I am not really the kueh raya sort of guy. I enjoy food home-cooked by my sister in law especially – the traditional kampung dishes of Terengganu. Give me Ikang Singgang (it has got to be Ikang Aye – Ikan Tongkol) with sambal belacan or Ikang Kembung goreng with steaming hot white rice – I will be the happiest man on earth.

2 comments:

orange said...

Mr. M, go get yourself one then.children.

shemeq said...

O: I will!