Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sunday Breakfast

9am


What are you doing up so early?

I am a morning person - wanna go for breakfast?

Sure yeah, but let me get organized. I just woke up.

I wanna have chee cheong fun

CARB! Aaarghhhh!

Alah, you go work out later lah!

OK, you wanna bring your camera?

Do I have to?

Bring lah

OK lah




K:Rew and I had chee cheong fun breakfast in Taman Megah. KLow introduced to me this joint because I love chee cheong fun with curry (only with curry!)



There is another place in Desa Sri Hartamas. Not as good, but very convinient. The auntie knows me already. Whenever I went to eat there, she would say "chee cheong fun with curry, I make the curry hot for you first ah?"

Way to go auntie!




We actually ordered roti bakar for dessert but we ate it before I manage to shoot the pic....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is this place in Mont Kiara? Share la.. I love ccf wt curry.

Ex-rider for Team Letua GTL

shemeq said...

Letua:
It's not in Mont Kiara. It's in Taman Megah, A couple of doors away from yr "toys r us". You can probably hear Boon Foo's botak voice from there.