Wednesday, November 28, 2007

♥@ 1st sight - 02

I stopped by the workshop and saw this beauty!

Unbelievable.

What a classic and it is still in running condition!

I wonder whether it is for sale.




The front FIAT grill is missing but, I think spare parts can be obtained if can be a bit resourcesful.


Overall body condition is excellent for a car built in 1966. Paint job (not original) is still good. I wonder whether I can bring back the shine by waxing. The floor (very vital part to observe on an old piece like this) is still good. Apparently the owner has restored the floor and gave the beauty another coat of paint job (pearl white) a couple of years ago.


I don't quite like the sports rim. I personally prefer the original rims with shiny chrome hubcap.


The engine is still in good running condition except for the water-pump bearing makes a bit of noise. Definitely need to be changed.


Interior is classic and simple. Still functional. Apart from FERRARI sticker, the is a black and white sticker that says "OFFICIAL MAFIA CAR"



Is there an opportunity here/

And the number: 

8+4+4+0= 16

1+6= 7

OK what!

I think it's worth keeping.



Currently owned by an ex-policeman. He wants to keep the car but the wife is totally against it.

Apparently someone left RM1,000 to book the car but he has not come back for a couple of months to complete the purchase.

Hmmmm.. is there an opportunity here...

Secretly I hope the guy will not be able to complete the transaction.




I can't sleep already!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm half correct, it is a car, and white.

lol

and what a beauty. gosh, the interior! i'mna out run you to the owner.

shemeq said...

mous:

right!

out run me? well, what shoes are u wearing? hehehe

Anonymous said...

shoes?

i wont wear any.

in fact i'll be naked.

that's sure gonna bleed your eyes and u wont be able to race me.

yeah!

Anonymous said...

i think u shld just stick to yr Beemer (seen in the background photo).

if u do one to go for a classic car, get an Alfa Romeo.


The Fat Roadie

shemeq said...

Roadie:
Or course I'd love to restore one of those lovely Italian beauties. I think Fiat is cheaper, simple to maintain compared to it's temperamental Italian brothers.
I think.....