Monday, July 16, 2007

To LL & BG

This post is dedicated to LL & BG

One of the best host I have ever met

Yeah yeah I stay at their apartment for free whenever I am in Bangokok, but we’ve known each other for more than a decade!

LL now is a taitai since BG (a metallurgist), hard worker (and drinker and party animal) still have the time to do his PhD despite his busy schedule.

Back to my lovely host (and a personal shopper?). Like me, she is not the type of person who can just let the time goes by without anything productive. This is a wife who manage the household (well, it a job too) and domestic CFO. She is one of the CIMBs agency supervisors and she operate out of BKK via Skype and all…

When they moved to BKK, the first thing she did was taking up Thai language. Now, she can speak the language quite fluently and get around quite easily with the locals. I think BG would be lost without her, for sure.

Hey have 2 lovely cats, Kamahl and Cotton. Kamahl is a fatty, and Cotton is flirty. She keeps on following me everywhere; and yesterday was sleeping in my bed. How sweet. I miss my little (which is now big) Shemeq.

LL prepares the room before I arrive. Without fail, its like a hotel. You know with towels hanging properly in the bathroom, all the new set of toiletry and a couple of bottle of mineral water, a set of BTS commuter map and magazines on BKK points of interests.

LL, this is the fourth time I have been here since you and BG moved to BKK. Thank you for the wonderful hospitality every time I spend my short holidays in BKK.

One thing though, you are a very bad influence. You make me SHOP SHOP SHOP.

But, I like……..


See you both in Kuala Lumpur in August.

No comments: