Monday, July 16, 2007

Mod Tech

Mod Tech

I was having lunch with LL at the Food Loft in Centralworld. Typically, a very n ice food court with great service.

As usual, I am always late paying my phone bill (and astro, and electricity…)

My hand phone services has been interrupted because it has been overdue.

I had my Mac with me (thank God!). LL asked whether wi-fi is available at the Food Loft. Yes, it’s free for the first 30 minutes for the customers.

I switched on my Mac, log in into the network, surf maybank2u, and.. voila! My phone bill is paid. In less than an hour later, my phone service was reconnected. And as soon as it was connected, I received a call from D who just arrived from Hong Kong asking me out for dinner. Yeah…

I love modern technology…..

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei babe! i'm back from london! and very jet lagged! wanna di breakfast tomorrow? or are you still in bangkok?

shemeq said...

TFF:
welcome back
ok can. want to see GJ for my accounts... and u on sect matters..

Anonymous said...

who on earth is GJ? GA kot....

Anonymous said...

i am still in shock as to what happened to Zubs. what a tragic lost.

~zainhafsham~

shemeq said...

zainhasham: i know.....

Anonymous said...

i was registering to be a member of the Hannah T club when my boss walked in and stood next to me. Can someone pls shoot me and end my agony?!

~zain hafsham~

Anonymous said...

Selamat Pengantin Baru Zain Hafsham....


Shemeq...biz dah bukak ka?? do update me and dins... :)

shemeq said...

TFF: G Jakar lahI Ish!

zainhafsham: I willnot shoot you. keep it up. that's the spirit!

nisa: dah bukak. tengah cari projek. boleh tolong?
meet soon ok!