Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bali 2011 - 2012




This what I think about BALI as I was there last week. Yup, my 4th I think.


There is a new place call POTATO HEAD which is really nice to have your brunch, lunch or cocktail watching the sun set with some music in the air.






If you don't like such a posh setting for sunset, Karma on Batu Belig (which is just minutes from Seminyak.






One of my favorite restaurants for lunch is Warung Italia on Jalan Kunti No 2 is really nice casual place for Italian lunch. Food delicious and authentic and very reasonably priced. The setting is vary casual. I especially like it.








If you ever reach Ubud (which I think you should even if you have been there). Stay until dinner time and have crispy duck at Bebek Bengil. At night the ambience of the place is simply amazing. Much better than during the day.








And..... if u want to have a intimate dinner, I would like to recommend La Luciolas on Oberoi Rd., Kayu Aya Beach, Legian, Seminyak. 








Do make a point to wear something nice and you can just enjoy the dinner and absorb the ambience. It's actually by the beach with spectacular landscape and lightings.








Yes, I do know a driver with a good car. The name is Nyioman. The rate is IDR350 per day for 10 hours. Minyak included. I think thats very competitive. Do tell if you are keen.







Enjoy.








No comments: