Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mabul and Sipadan Islands







Reputed to be one of the best diving spots in the world.

I have been a diver for a long time. I have to admit I am not really an active diver but when I have the opportunity, time and money, I would try to join some of the dive trips - once in a while.

The last dive I had was in Perhentian island which was about a year ago.



I am now in Mabul and will be diving in Sipadan tomorrow.

It is very relaxing here, and romantic too.

What more can you ask besides good dive, good food, beautiful paradise beaches....?

Perhaps someone close to you to walk on the beach in a cool evening.



Only in my dreams - at the moment.

I am enjoying every bit of this holiday.

Would have been perfect if......



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was an avid diver too till my life took a change in direction. M happy to see you diving...dived sipadam twice and sangalaki once..

go to sangalaki...wonderful diving experience there.

faith flame