Sunday, January 03, 2010

Dins Dins @ Vicchuda

Dinner at Vicchuda recently.

I haven’t been there in ages. Luckily ne of my friends who just got back from England and put in his Facebook status.

6 of us went and cleaned up everything we ordered.

Typically, in a southern Thai makan joint such as this, we ordered these delicious dishes…

I have to say the service was very good, very fast. I was not really starving my my watch prompt me it was dinner time and I roped everybody (whether they were hungry or not) into the bandwagon and drove to Damansara Utama.

Worth it.

Try it!




siakap stim



ikan kembung goreng



sotong goreng celup tepung



teh o limau panas


telur dadar


tomyam campur



kailan ikan masin



daging masak merah



ulam timun dam sambal belacan


I bet my sister who is oceans away would cry if she saw these pics.
Huhu

3 comments:

Miss BumbleBee said...

OMG, its plainly telur dadar but seriously tempting.

LOL.

happy new year CC.

orange said...

mouth watering...those dishes pretty much costly here..ohhh
"kalau dah nama melayu, pantang nampak sambal belacan...heheheh"

Zaleha Khairene said...

I'm not oceans away yet I still drool at the pics...there goes my diet plan...daging masak merah wins my vote any day..