Sunday, October 05, 2008

Then & Now




This is the exact album cover (vinyl! not CD boys!) - my favorite when I was small. My brother introduced to me. This was the 70's where teenagers were crazy about bell bottom pants and flowery shirts.

My eldest brother (and my other brothers) loves hi-fi, beside high powered motorcycle and cars. To think of it all 5 of us went through those boys' toys stages.

That was my ABBA debut.

I still keep The Best of ABBA CD's and the whole compilation in my IPOD. In fact I am listening to it while writing this blog.

It brings back growing up memories, me and my brothers - also my introduction to music and sound system.





Tonight, RoRo was kind enough to give me and BB and KL tickets for MAMAMIA.

Thanks RoRo! We got good seats, I must say!

It was a brilliant and entertaining movie. I am not really a fan of musicals but this one kept me entertained without dozing off throughout the entire movie.

And it brough back the memory when I grew up with my brother singing to Chiquitita, Fernando, Dancing Queen etc etc.

Come on! Admit it! DaNcInG QuEeN is still one of our favorite party songs right???

Love the movie and don't mind watching it again with my buddies.

We should reserve the whole back row so that we can dance and sing along throughout the movie.

If you haven't watch it, please make a point to. You don't have to grow up in the 70's to be able to enjoy it!

I still cannot get over Pierce Brosnan singing with - like emotional DOUBLE O SEVEN
- WIERD!

2 comments:

MBA said...

You were fighting not to dance when they started singing Dancing Queen!

shemeq said...

mba:

i was dancing in my heart.

with the right crazy company, i will stand up and dance!