Sunday, September 14, 2008



I have been away and SLACKING in updating my blog.

I hope to get back into my regular swing, whenever I can spare some times - not only for choratchoret frequent flyer, but also for myself as this is also an avenue for me to digitally pour and records my digital personal snippets.

I don't want to talk about Malaysian politics anymore as I have lost hope. I think the country is totally screwed now. I shall not elaborate more as this police state might just give me a free holiday to Kemunting - not inmy wish list of places to see and things to do before I die.

Having said that, I did pray for the well being of Malaysia and ALL Malaysians during my spiritual journey recently. I hope God will answer my prayer.

Amin



I have got to add the story behind the picture of this boy. His mom, in black veil - I can only see her pair of sharp eyes. She had a request but I unfortunately do not speak Arabic. Finally a guy came and traslated.

She'd been wanting me to take the picture of his boy and email to her. It ways so funny, she actually asked her son to strike a doa' pose with palms facing the sky seeking the blessing from the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful.

They are from Libya.

2 comments:

Saverinea said...

No wonder it's quit sometimes there no new post from your blog. Really love the photos and images that you post.

shemeq said...

my nanie:

Thank you very much. I am glad.