Sunday, February 03, 2008

A writer, and another writer and now, another writer

I have met several of them and most of them are quite eccentric, not all. They have their very own unique way of not only expressing themsleves, but also way of thinking.

Sunday Star today featured the work of the 3 writers that I know personally. They all have different characters and style. One of them is not even from my generation, hence down to earth and very pleasant and subtle, funny and very elegent. Another 2 have their own styles (being younger - not neccesarily bad). I am quite overwhelmed by the writings of each of them. I kind of know what one of them trying to imply but dare not give any comment as it is not my business / vendetta. Or is it a war at national level now.

It is interesting (not sure good or bad) to see how people use some public platform to tell the world - I am PISSED OFF, and STILL AM!

Oh well, I did the same thing in my "Spring-Cleaning" post on some "friends".

Hey, it's my BLOG! I'll cry if I want to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aiyo and sape makan cili dialah terasa pedas hahahahaha