Wednesday, February 07, 2007

What Song?



I have 1,572 songs in my iTunes which occupy 7.32GB of the disk space.
If I were to play all the songs continously, I can have my 5.2 days filled up with music non stop.




But you know what? Besides having the choice of playing any of the 1000 odd songs, I sometimes feel that there are better songs which I haven't even down loaded.




The other night some friends came over and one of them downloaded these nice Indonesian jazz, Selalu Dengan Mu and Cinta Yang Ku Cari by Tompi. (Both are great!)

At the moment, those are the songs I listen to all day, every day.

Have you even gone really crazy about a song?

I have.

I have the songs in my desktop, lap top, iPod and my car and can listen to just them for a few weeks.

But its only for a few weeks. After which I will fall in love with another song....



It would be scary if that is the way I look at relationship, eh?

*the images have got nothing to do with the text....

1 comment:

bola2api said...

Selalu Denganmu is really haunted.. got to agree with u on that :)