Monday, February 19, 2007

The First and The Last

The Long Chinese New Year weekend give me an opportunity to do a bit of housekeeping on the thousands of photographs I have. The progress is very slow as I am still a baby in the world of Mac users.

Try to look at your holiday photos again and find out what was the first picture you snapped during that holiday and what was the last one.

Do you remeber the imression like...

oh.. I can't wait to explore this country....

or

I just wanna get outta here.....

2 comments:

bola2api said...

If only I have money to go holiday abroad.. Indon pun jadi lah.. haih

Dude, how come u'r all over the place? What r u working as?

shemeq said...

bola2api: actually i am in a corporate but have been lucky with a couple of business trips that allow me to travel. besides, having understanding bosses also help. i guess these perks come with trust, hard work and delivery of tasks assigned to you.