Saturday, September 02, 2006

top of the world... errr south east asia, actually!

The recent Kinabalu trip was one of the best holidays and no doubt one of the most significant personal achievements in my life.

The physical and mental challenges encountered and overcame during the climb clearly pushed my personal limit to a brand new level.

Being the only non-IBMer, my gratitude goes to all of you for their warm hospitality, solid teamwork and most of all for the wonderful friendship cultivated throughout the trip.

I had a great time and I look forward to more crazy trips in the future, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Oh ya… contrary to popular belief, they are not a bunch of nerds. They are quite cool, really!

I have the feeling that we’ll be friends for a long long time….


Bonsai garden...





Stairway to heaven


The Southern Peak of Kinabalu. Beautiful, but not the apax of Kinabalu.

No comments: