Tuesday, June 28, 2011




I was in Singapore over the weekend – for a wedding. Haven’t been there for almost 2 years.

Quite frankly, Singapore is not really my favorite destination but I had to be there for a wedding – an invitation I could not escape. I had to drag my feet!




The wedding was small and quite intimate. Only family and very close friends. I was honored to be invited. It’s like a reunion of a big family and a bunch of close friends and business friends.

Wedding is not really my forte – I seldom do weddings – I only do family and close friends wedding – Gratis. This is one of those.



Overall, it was a good trip. I got to know my friend’s family better, great catching up with old friends and made some new ones.

Before leaving for the airport, I had a couple of hours to kill hence an intense 3 hours retails therapy. Great Singapore sale was not bad. I think I over indulged myself. I shall not shop until next year.

No comments: