Sunday, April 03, 2011

My Very First Exhibition






I finally succumbed to my friend Jim to include my photography exhibition during the official opening of his shop called Ambience that sells les objets des arts at the new shopping mall 1 Mont Kiara - my old neighborhood.

Earlier, I was commissioned to photograph the new shop for their collateral. I was more than happy to do it with a small friendly fee. He is a nice friend.

I only have about 1 week to choose 20 of my work, print and frame. It might sound simple but during the process it was very challenging especially printing and framing.

I learned quite bit a long the way and I think the next exhibition I know exactly what to do.

The good thing is, I sold 11 pieces on my debut exhibition. You don't know how nervous I was but the outcome was superb.

Thank you God, Alhamdulillah.

No comments: