Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The Glove Story


I was looking for this pair of gloves before going to the gym, hi and lo. At the verge of calling Yolly, I figured I must have left them at the gym a couple of days ago.

I have been very forgetful lately. I wonder why.

As soon as I arrived at the gym, by bicycle, I asked the counter whether they recently found any gloves left in the locker room. After she checked the list of registered lost and found items she asked me to describe my gloves.

Orange, almost red, NIKE

What else did you leave behind?

Oh ya.. and the program card.

What else?

That's it!


Then she handed me gym plastic bag and asked me to check the content, with some kind of a smile with a grin.

I was wondering.. she fancied me or something.

I opened the plastic bag and found the gloves (yeay!)

and

my gray underwear (ooops!)

3 comments:

Saverinea said...

wha ha ha ha... she smile with a grin....... becoz she found something else... =))

Unknown said...

OH MY GOD!

Anonymous said...

lol!