Friday, October 19, 2007

Si Buncit di Majlis Berinai

I am just disgusted!

Woke up quite early this morning.

As usual I watched the news and Malaysia Hari Ini on TV3 to keep track on the headlines of major dailies.

Among others the news covered a recent wedding in Sabah. The country’s No.1 and No.2 with their respective spouses were there.

Like their respective spouses who paraded for the majlis berinai in their chunky diamonds and pearls, the VVIPs in their expensive songkets, extra large to accommodate the big bellies that reached the pelamin first before anything else.

Disgusting!

Is it necessary to air a wedding on the national TV? What is the point TV3 trying to make? How could these people afford such expensive accessories (I did not mean their wives…) and lavish functions when their salary is less than 25K per month?

Each month I look at the 30 percent of my income slashed out for income tax, I get totally pissed off. Where does our tax money go?

It's Friday and I am a bitch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks.