Wednesday, January 24, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR


*Underneath Siam BTS station, Bangkok


I know it's a bit too late but I have been extremely busy travelling (work) and my personal projects.

Besides, I am still figuring out how to post my pics using my I-Mac as the interface seems to be quite different.

I was in Myanmar for a week and 2 weeks in Bangkok and both destinations were great. I took tons of pictures, hopefully can be uploaded into choratchoret soon.

2007 is going to be great. I look forward to achieve several milestones that I have been working on since last year and the progress has been promising.

There will be major changes in the organization I am working in, but I am taking it positively. In fact, I will be at a crossroad soon and major decision will be made to really know which professional path should I choose from then on.

Yes, it is going to be an exciting year.

I wish all my friends a great 2007.

Yes, I will post those pictures and stories soon.....

No comments: