Monday, November 06, 2006

Puasa 6

Do you know that if you complete fasting the whole month of Ramadhan and continue another 6 days during the month of Syawal is equivalent to fasting for the whole year?

Here is why…

"Pada bulan syawal ini kita digalakkan berpuasa sunat 6 hari (tak perlu berturutan asalkan genap 6 hari dalam syawal). Dengan tambahan 6 hari ini kita dikatakan seolah-olah berpuasa setahun. setiap hari puasa bersamaan 10 hari pahala. ramadhan 30 (=300) syawal 6(=60). Jika ingin lebih lagi kepada yg berminat puasa, bolehlah juga dilakukan pada bulan2 lain 3 hari dalam
sebulan"


(forwarded by a cycling friend)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

On my second day today. Makes me feel good actually. Think I'll start fasting on Mondays and Thursdays again too after Syawal.

shemeq said...

Wah,proud of you.

Apart from the availability of great food during Ramadhan, it has been an effective way for me to detox and of course lose weight. I lost 2kg and feels good on the bike due to the fact that I am carrying less weight now. However, as what happened in previous years, I gained it back in no time, esp with the string of open houses....