Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Kulit Manis



It’s OUT!

And Proud!



I have been working with TPR for a couple of years. I have to admit that I didn’t get involve until the completion – due to work and priorities. I am proud, nevertheless. Loads of credits to TPR for her perseverance to make this happen.

I am happy to see quite a bit of my photography work has been used in the book, too bad a lot of them are quite small to see the quality of my work. Another thing, I am not that happy as all the photos, and photographers’ credits are lumped together so nobody could really tell which photos belong to which photographers.

I am proud to be part of the team effort, in the process to preserve Terengganu heritage and culture.

Check it out. It’s being sold in bookstores near you.

The coffee table book – Kulit Manis, A taste of Terengganu Heritage - will be officially launch on December 20th by DYMM Tunku Ampuan Besar Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus Tuanku Aishah Rohani,YMM Tengku Ampuan Bariah Terengganu, at Mayang Sari ballroom and foyer of the J W Marriott Kuala Lumpur

A Taste of Terengganu’s Heritage, retailing at RM250 each will be available at leading bookstores nationwide.

Check it out!

No comments: