Monday, July 14, 2008

♥@ 1st sight - 22

David Joseph, the mechanic from Torino Auto called me.

He sounded breathless, his tone was urgent.

I just spoke to him early this morning while driving to work (my most creative time of the day) to remind him to cover the new upholstery to avoid contacts with workshop greasy pants.

-jazzy tune from my hand phone broke the jazzy tune in the cabin of my car, suddenly-

What's up David

I am in Segambut now and this guy is selling the original Fiat 600D rims and caps. I am looking at the caps now, original and shining. Do you want it? They have more than 20 pieces.

Of course I want it! But, I don't need 20 lah wey! I only need 4!

Are you sure? I am salivating right now looking at all these parts!

Yeah, yeah! Please look for other parts that I need and I trust your judgment.

OK Sir! I can't wait to get my own Fiat 600D arriving from Kangar. Once it's completed, we can drive together.

That would be cool! I would buy you a beer! By the way where did they get all the parts?

They got it from a kereta potong place.

They potong Fiat 600D?

Yeah! It's crazy!

(I could not believe my ears) I asked David 4 times after that - They cut Fiat 600D???????

My heart sunk.....

No comments: